4 recipes for cassava ingredients,
4 recipes for cassava ingredients, worth a try!
Source : Instagram/budiriyanti69
Cassava is a tuber plant that is one of the food ingredients favored by the Indonesian tongue. Many foods are made from cassava. From traditional food to contemporary fare.
The following are references for making various preparations from cassava-based ingredients. Let's learn!
1. Cassava balls
- 250 grams of cassava
- 25 grams of sugar
- salt to taste
- vanilla to taste
- 2 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk
- 100 grams of chocolate
- 200 grams of cheese
- Enough sprinkles
- Enough almonds
- emesis to taste
How to make:
1. Peel cassava, then wash and then boil.
2. Boiled cassava can be mashed using a spoon or fork.
3. Prepare a container, add the mashed cassava, sugar, salt, vanilla essence, and white-sweetened condensed milk, then stir until everything is well blended.
4. Form a round dough; try to be the same size, so it cooks evenly. Do it until all the batter is used.
5. Store the dough in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
6. While waiting for the dough in the fridge, make the ingredients to grease the outside by melting the chocolate and grating the cheese.
7. After 20 minutes, take the dough out of the refrigerator, then dip it in some melted chocolate and some grated cheese.
8. Garnish with sprinkles and almonds or mess, and do it until all are used up.
9. Cassava balls are ready to be served!
2. Shredded cassava
- 500 grams of cassava
- 125 grams of brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
- Salt to taste
- grated young coconut
How to make:
1. Soak the cassava that has been peeled for 15 minutes (The soaking process can make the coconut grated easily)
2. After that, grate until smooth using a cassava grater.
3. Mix grated cassava with brown sugar, granulated sugar, and salt. Mix well.
4. Heat the steamer. Steam-grated cassava for about an hour.
5. Remove and sprinkle with grated coconut on top.
6. Shredded cassava sprinkled with coconut is ready to serve
Read more info "4 recipes for cassava ingredients, worth a try!" on the next page :
Editor :Tim NP