3 typical Indonesian food recipes from chicken meat
3 recipes for typical Indonesian food from chicken meat, 30 minutes to make!
As with typical Indonesian dishes made from beef , Indonesia also has unique words made from chicken. Even though the essential ingredients are different, this special dish does not escape the characteristics that indicate that the container is from Indonesia.
Are you intrigued by the recipe? Come on, see below for 2 simple recipes and simple preparations, good luck !!!
1. Yogyakarta-style chicken gudeg
- 1 kilogram of young jackfruit, wash, drain
- 250 grams of old coconut, grated, take the coconut milk
- 200 grams of beef
- 500 grams of boiled chicken meat
- 10 cloves of red onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 6 roasted hazelnuts
Seasoning for the stew:
- 1 large lump of brown sugar, comb
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 2 segments of galangal, bruised
- 5 sticks of lemongrass, bruised
- 7 pieces of lime leaves
- 7 bay leaves
- Salt to taste
How to make:
1. Cook all the ingredients except the hard-boiled eggs over low heat until the coconut milk is reduced by half (don't forget to stir occasionally)
2. Enter the boiled chicken meat,
3. Don't forget to add food seasoning and salt to taste by tasting
4. Then cook again until the water is dehydrated and warm is dark brown.
5. Take out the spice leaves, lemongrass and galangal, then serve the cooked gudeg.
Read more info "3 recipes for typical Indonesian food from chicken meat, 30 minutes to make!" on the next page :
Editor :Tim NP