Making Indonesian food from beef
Making Indonesian food from beef is very delicious!
Source by pinterest
Every country has its characteristics for each food, including Indonesia. One characteristic of Indonesian food that most distinguishes it from other countries is that it is not stingy with spices. This is not surprising because Indonesia is rich in spices in every region. In addition to these characteristics, there are other characteristics, namely the spicy taste, marked by the many kinds of chili sauces in Indonesia; another characteristic is the savory taste. Many Indonesians like flavorful food, so processed beef has a dominant spicy taste. In addition, coconut milk is often used to produce a more natural savory flavor in cooking.
The following are the types of processed beef that are characteristic of Indonesia:
1. Beef Rendang typical of Padang
- 500 gr lean beef
- 300 ml thick coconut milk
- 10 red onions
- 5 pieces of garlic
- curly red chili to taste
- 1 cm ginger
- 1 cm of bruised galangal
- 1 tsp coriander
- 2 stalks of lemongrass (bruised)
- 2 seeds of Kandis acid
- 2 pieces of lime leaves
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 sheet of turmeric leaf
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
How to make :
1. Puree the red and white onions, chilies, ginger, galangal, and coriander first.
2. Start boiling the pieces of beef with the mashed spices; wait until the water and meat are dry.
3. Add thick coconut milk, lemongrass, Kandis acid, lime leaves, bay leaf, salt, and sugar. Then stir until evenly distributed, then add the lime leaves to it
4. Wait until the coconut milk boils and releases a little oil, then reduce the heat.
5. Try to keep stirring so that the rendang doesn't stick to the pan; wait until the rendang changes color and dries a bit.
6. Remove the rendang, and the dish is ready to be served with warm rice.
Read more info "Making Indonesian food from beef is very delicious!" on the next page :
Editor :Tim NP