Processed bananas that are easy to make !
Processed bananas that are easy to make , very simple!
BANANA can be mentioned as the fruit of life. The content of potassium which is quite a lot found in this fruit can reduce blood pressure, maintain heart health, and facilitate the delivery of oxygen to the brain. The following processed bananas can be a reference for you to consume bananas so you don't get bored:
1. Chocolate Banana
- a few slices of white bread without skin
- 4 ripe plantains
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon of margarine
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of full cream liquid milk
How to make:
1. Roll the white bread thinly. set aside.
2. Mix bananas, sugar and margarine in a bowl. Mash with a fork until soft.
3. Sauté the banana mixture until it becomes like banana jam.
4. Take 1 sheet of thin white bread, fill it with banana jam, add chocolate, roll it up.
5. Mix into one dye, stir well.
6. Dip the bread into the dye. Bake on Teflon.
2. Banana brownies
- 150 grams of dark cooking chocolate
- 120 grams of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of margarine
- 2 teaspoons of liquid vanilla
- 375 gr Barangan bananas, mash with a fork
- 2 eggs, shake off
- 100 gr flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 20 grams of cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to make:
1. Team the chocolate until melted, remove from heat and add sugar, margarine and vanilla. Stir well then set aside.
2. Sift flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. set aside.
3. Add bananas, stir well. Add the flour mixture in 3 stages. Stir well.
4. Pour into a 20x20 cm tin that has been greased with margarine and sprinkled with flour.
5. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Steam for about 25 minutes.
Read more info "Processed bananas that are easy to make , very simple!" on the next page :
Editor :Tim NP